Monday, April 11, 2011

my zipper broke

yes... it's true, the zipper on one of my oldest and favorite hoodies is broken. also apparently spell check does not recognize the word "hoodies", which makes no sense to me, it is a perfectly fine word.

I am tired and I have a final exam tomorrow, as well as the day after, and then my jury on friday, and then I am free! although I plan to make a trip back home to Spruce Grove before I run off to Italy and then dive into working for the summer.

I have no more energy to type tonight and I don't know why I'm making this blog post. I was going to blog about a chapter I read today in Tolkien's "The Silmarillion", but I think its too late at this point. You'll all have to wait for that one. I hope you all have a wonderful sleep, or wakefulness, depending on when you read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment